This week I have been doing a general administrative tasks and finishing clearing out the old CME building. Most of the work involved carrying stuff into the van, driving up to the current building and unloading it all. Although this didn’t really have a lot to do with music which is what I enjoy doing most, I actually quite enjoyed doing it.
One of the things I like the most about this job is that there are so many different things to do, and I never really get bored because I don’t get stuck doing the same thing every day. I also just enjoyed this task anyway because it was quite demanding and hard work carrying a lot of the objects, and I enjoy exercise and physical challenges anyway.
I’m looking forward to see what challenges I get next, and hope that with my next job (although I am hoping that I manage to secure another place here after my 6 month contract has finished) will be just as interesting and constantly present me with new things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment